Join the Team
studioJDK is looking to hire a talented Designer with experience in ArchViz to create inspired, photo-realistic and illustrative renderings in the JDK style, while at the same time being a well rounded designer who can exercise their creativity among various projects and concepts.
The ideal candidate must be proficient in all aspects of digital rendering using industry standards, but more specifically SketchUp, 3ds Max, V-Ray, and Photoshop to translate architects and designers insights into beautiful marketing imagery. Experience with Unreal engine, Unity, Lumion, Adobe Premiere, or After Effects is a plus.
• Advanced knowledge of SketchUp, 3ds Max, V-Ray, Photoshop, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Minimum 2 years experience creating high-end, luxury renderings, preferably in a creative agency environment
• Experience with photography
• Experience with After Effects and post-processing software
• Creative thinking with artistic instincts
• A clear understanding of lighting and scene framing
• Interior Design proficiency with Branded Restaurant, Hospitality or Museum work a plus
• Applicant should be able to think quickly on their feet and utilize 3d modeling to convey design iterations in an engaging way
• Experience handling several projects with changing requirements, client requests, and tight deadlines
• Good project and time management skills
• Graduate of an Architecture, Graphic Arts, or related program
Our unique studio is located in Aspen, Colorado and Baltimore, MD. Relocation not required, but strongly preferred.
Salary based on experience.